I remember when I was a child that my grandma used to use a shampoo based on nettle. At that time I only believe she was using it because it was cheap, but as I begin to show interest in natural and homemade treatments I learned about the multiple benefits of nettle.
So, you should take advantage of its benefits to fight hair loss naturally.
To make the nettle based cure for hair loss you need the followings:
- 1 l water;
- 150-200 g nettle leaves;
- 500 ml cider vinegar.
- Nettle can be found anywhere, but be careful to were gloves when you pick them. Or you can choose the simpler option and buy them from the market.
- Chop the leaves coarsely.
- Heat them up in a pot filled with water.
- Boil them for 15 minutes, cover them and leave them to infuse for half of day.
- Filter the mixture, add the vinegar and mix all very well.
- Rub your slap with this mixture, every day, for 15 days in a row.
After following this treatment, hair loss will not be a problem anymore.